Saturday, August 12, 2017

Is this letter I received from HM Revenue and Customs this morning so outrageous that TinyPic will no longer permit me to upload images or videos to their website? (WITH UPDATE - DAY 12 23/8/2017)

Re: Internet cuts since 26 May 2017

From my newer blog post's Update 21 August (8.03pm):

"And it's not just Facebook blocks, blocks on public access to our Church and State website and the daily targeting to fluctuating degrees of category pages throughout the site that Declan and I are dealing with these days. We have also been dealing with Internet cuts since 26 May. See my blog post of 21 June, Internet cuts: We pay £65 per month for BT Infinity but feel we are in a race against time to stay online (WITH UPDATE 21/8/2017 RE: 131st Internet cut since 26 May 2017)."

23 August (8.12am): We had to suspend work on our Church and State website on 15 June after 4 internet cuts in one night. With a then unprecedented 6 internet cuts on 6 July; 6 cuts on 22 July; 6 cuts on 4 August; 5 cuts on 16 August; 6 cuts last week; none since midnight today (as of 22 August at 8.12am).

1. 121st 8 August 2017, 2.02pm
2. 122nd 8 August 2017, 3.24pm
3. 123rd 8 August 2017, 10.45pm
-----------------------------------------
4. 124th 9 August 2017, 12.49pm
5. 125th 9 August 2017, 3.14pm
-----------------------------------------
6. 126th 16 August 2017, 10.46am
7. 127th 16 August 2017, 11.01am
8. 128th 16 August 2017, 7.02pm
9. 129th 16 August 2017, 8.16pm
10. 130th 16 August 2017, 9.12pm
-----------------------------------------
11. 131st 18 August 2017, 2.02pm

The War on Free Expression




HMRC Customer Service Manager for PAYE and Self Assessment: "We previously asked you to complete Self Assessment tax returns because you told us that you would receive self-employed income. However, your 2015-16 return only included income of £2,967 from Network for Church Monitoring and as you had told us that this was PAYE income, we have closed your Self Assessment record" [emphasis added].

We thought that it was bad enough when Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC) updated my address without my authority on 11 July; and this despite the fact that I specifically informed HMRC Pay As You Earn (PAYE) and Self Assessment that my address had not changed and that such an update may result in the suspension of our Housing Benefit. Then I received a letter from HMRC PAYE & SA stating that they had closed my Self Assessment account; and this based upon fabricated evidence which no independent judiciary would accept. Perhaps they had the termination of our housing benefit in mind when they closed my SA account, if not also creating trouble for Declan in Companies House. I have completed the Independent Police Complaints Commission's online complaints form for transmission by the IPCC to the Professional Standards Department of HMRC (see my previous blog post published this afternoon). I did this after receiving a letter dated 4 August 2017 from HMRC this morning. Within minutes of receiving the letter, I discovered that I could not upload images or videos to the TinyPic website on any of our four laptops. Is this letter from HMRC so outrageous that TinyPic will no longer permit me to upload images or videos to their website?

4 August 2017

Dear Mrs Heavey

Thank you for your telephone call of 3 August 2017.

I am sorry we closed your Self Assessment account and for the concern, we have caused you and Mr Heavey.

I spoke with Mr Heavey on 3 August 2017. I confirmed we have reopened your SA account and updated our records to show that you are not Self Employed.

We will not to (sic) update your address unless we receive written confirmation from you.

If you tell other government departments about a change to your address, our systems will automatically update your records.

If you have any further enquiries regarding the above, please write to at (sic) the above address or call me on 03000 513264. I will be happy to help.

Yours sincerely

Mr D Buchanan
Customer Service Adviser

My previous blog post (12.46pm): Independent Police Complaints Commission: My Complaint about serious misconduct by HM Revenue and Customs staff involving criminal or near criminal behaviour (WITH UPDATE 12/8/2017)

DAY 12 UPDATE 23 August (8.55am): I still cannot upload images or videos to TinyPic, which constitutes an unprecedented 12-day block from them to date. No response either from TinyPic to this report of mine following my receipt of the now-infamous letter above from HMRC which has seemingly put this entire blog at risk:

12 August 2017

Dear TinyPic,

I cannot upload any images to the TinyPic website on any of four laptops. I run Windows 7 and 10.

When I try to upload an image all I get is "This image or video has been moved or deleted". Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Regards,
Lola Heavey



From My Picks:

9 June: Ministry of Justice: Complaint to the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice against the County Court at Central London, Royal Courts of Justice (WITH UPDATE - Day 13 21/6/2017)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty