Thursday, April 12, 2018

Is Facebook now blocking my scheduled posts? Only yesterday Facebook lifted their 36th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015 (WITH UPDATE - Day 4 15/4/2018)

Our Church and State website has no less than 40 Nobel Prize winners on it; for details, see this blog's sidebar under "Church and State" (updated today).


I have three posts sitting among scheduled posts for my Network for Church Monitoring page that should have been posted earlier today. Since 5 April 2017, I have been reporting technical problems with the Page, such as being unable to view scheduled posts or being repeatedly unable to schedule posts. But I have never had to report scheduled posts not posting. Only yesterday Facebook lifted their 36th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015; see my blog post of 7 December 2017, Fighting for survival in London: Facebook's 26th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015. Last month Church and State topped more than 3 million hits over the past year (WITH UPDATE 11/4/2018 RE: Block 36 DAY 8).



DAY 4 UPDATE 15 April (11.40pm): On 12 April I ended up reporting to Facebook that my scheduled posts were not posting. They responded that same day: "Your feedback will be used to improve Facebook. Thanks for taking the time to make a report." Since then, my scheduled posts have been posting erratically - some post but others don't. Today four of my scheduled Church and State posts didn't post. According to my records, that makes 11 scheduled Church and State posts that weren't posted by Facebook since 12 April.

12 April 2018

Dear Facebook,

My scheduled posts have not been posting on my Network for Church Monitoring page since 9.30am this morning. Please see the attached snapshot.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lola Heavey
Webmaster
Network for Church Monitoring

We are also currently experiencing Facebook's 37th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015; see my blog post of 7 December 2017, Fighting for survival in London: Facebook's 26th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015. Last month Church and State topped more than 3 million hits over the past year (WITH UPDATE 15/4/2018 RE: Block 37 DAY 2).





Is Edward Snowden a Hero or Criminal? This is a solid documentary called #Citizenfour that may influence your thinking either way:



JOIN THE CONVERSATION #CITIZENFOUR

From My Picks:

25 March: Threat to life: We have started our "threat to life" defence against the Greater London Authority. Facebook blocks against our Church and State website have massively escalated this month (WITH UPDATE 15/4/2018)