Saturday, August 12, 2017

Independent Police Complaints Commission: My Complaint about serious misconduct by HM Revenue and Customs staff involving criminal or near criminal behaviour (WITH UPDATE 12/8/2017)

Re: Blocks on public access to our Church and State website since 26 July 2016

From my earlier blog post's Update 10 August (6.50pm):

"And it's not just Facebook blocks, blocks on public access to our Church and State website and the daily targeting to fluctuating degrees of category pages throughout the site that Declan and I are dealing with these days. We have also been dealing with Internet cuts since 26 May. See my blog post of 21 June, Internet cuts: We pay £65 per month for BT Infinity but feel we are in a race against time to stay online (WITH UPDATE 10/8/2017 RE: 125th Internet cut since 26 May 2017)."

12 August (10.16am): 634 blocks on public access to our Church and State website since 26 July 2016 (111 blocks last year). An unprecedented escalation of 52 blocks in one week at the end of April that kicked off with our focus on Denmark's cartoon crisis. 7 blocks on 10 August; 4 blocks yesterday; 3 blocks since midnight today.

621st 10 August 2017, 7.19am
622nd 10 August 2017, 10.01am
623rd 10 August 2017, 1.26pm
624th 10 August 2017, 3.45pm
625th 10 August 2017, 5.32pm
626th 10 August 2017, 8.40pm
627th 10 August 2017, 9.32pm
628th 11 August 2017, 4.00am
629th 11 August 2017, 6.35am
630th 11 August 2017, 8.00am
631st 11 August 2017, 11.25pm
632nd 12 August 2017, 12.38am
633rd 12 August 2017, 2.22am
634th 12 August 2017, 8.17am

The War on Free Expression




HMRC Customer Service Manager for PAYE and Self Assessment: "We previously asked you to complete Self Assessment tax returns because you told us that you would receive self-employed income. However, your 2015-16 return only included income of £2,967 from Network for Church Monitoring and as you had told us that this was PAYE income, we have closed your Self Assessment record" [emphasis added].

I am using the Independent Police Complaints Commission's complaints system to complain about Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC). My completed form goes direct to the Professional Standards Department of HMRC to be dealt with.

Re: Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs

Complaint about serious staff misconduct involving criminal or near criminal behaviour overseen by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

12 August 2017

This morning I received the attached letter dated 4 August 2017 from HMRC PAYE & Self Assessment. Please treat this complaint as a complaint about serious misconduct by HMRC staff involving criminal or near criminal behaviour.

I wish to complain about the updating of my address by HMRC PAYE & SA on 11 July 2017, which was done without my authority. By email dated 9 July 2017, I specifically informed HMRC PAYE & SA that my address had not changed and that such an update may result in the suspension of my husband's Housing Benefit. Nonetheless, HMRC PAYE & SA updated my address against my expressed wishes and with no regard for the detrimental effect this may have on myself and my husband.

I also wish to complain about the then subsequent closure of my Self Assessment account by HMRC PAYE & SA on the grounds that I told them I was self-employed. I have never told HMRC that I am self-employed. The closure of my SA account could only, therefore, have been based on fabricated hearsay evidence which no independent judiciary would accept. HMRC PAYE & SA have reopened my SA account and updated their records to show that I am not self-employed, but they have not provided any evidence to support the closure of my SA account in the first instance.

I am looking for HMRC Professional Standards to uphold this complaint about serious misconduct by HMRC staff involving criminal or near criminal behaviour.

8 August: HM Revenue and Customs: It is our single indisputable narrative going forward that we are being harassed even by HMRC (WITH UPDATE 11/8/2017)

We are well familiar with the IPCC; for example, in 2012, Declan complained to the IPCC about the police investigation into the removal of our flat door.
Re: Removal of our flat door

Paragraph 23(ii) of Declan's updated complaint to the United Nations under Article 19 (freedom of expression) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

On 21 August 2012, Ms McKenzie signed an undertaking to the County Court promising not to harass the Applicant and his wife following her builder's removal of the door to their flat (see Annex 9, p. 31). The Independent Police Complaints Commission later upheld the Applicant's appeal against the police investigation of the incident "on information only", stating that "no further action is required by the force in this instance".



UPDATE 12 August (5.11pm): As soon as I can, I will publish the letter dated 4 August 2017 that I received from HMRC this morning. One of their Customer Service Advisers writes: "[W]e have reopened your SA account and updated our records to show that you are not Self Employed." Surely this letter is not so outrageous that I can no longer upload images or videos to TinyPic? This is my report to TinyPic this morning:

12 August 2017

Dear TinyPic,

I cannot upload any images to the TinyPic website on any of four laptops. I run Windows 7 and 10.

When I try to upload an image all I get is "This image or video has been moved or deleted". Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Regards,
Lola Heavey



From My Picks:

9 June: Ministry of Justice: Complaint to the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice against the County Court at Central London, Royal Courts of Justice (WITH UPDATE - Day 13 21/6/2017)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty