Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Will it take the Independent Police Complaints Commission to protect Declan's accounts with HM Revenue and Customs as they stand today?

RE: Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

Complaint about serious staff misconduct involving criminal or near criminal behaviour overseen by the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

To HMRC PAYE and Self-Assessment Complaints:

5 October 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further to my letter of 28 September regarding my complaint about serious staff misconduct involving criminal or near criminal behaviour, I wish to complain that my agent’s application online yesterday to add my email to my self-assessment contact details revealed that my address as effective from 28 September had been changed once again without notification from me or my agent. Please see my agent’s emails of 5 October and 30 September attached.

I called your customer service line this afternoon and informed them over the phone that they needed to change the address on my self-assessment to read 254 PENTONVILLE ROAD because my agent’s application online last week had been overruled and had simply corrected the post code. HMRC had once again changed the second line of my address to 252-254 PENTONVILLE ROAD which I pointed out in length is incorrect in my letter of 28 September. The correct address should read:

Suite 101
254 Pentonville Road
Islington
London
N1 9JY

Please provide me with a letter confirming that you have the correct address above and that you will not change it again without notification from me or my agent. Please also tell me the next step I need to take if I am not happy with your response. I would prefer not to have to bring this matter to the attention of the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

Yours faithfully,

Declan Heavey
Managing Director
Network for Church Monitoring

29 September: Complaint to HMRC Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary Jon Thompson: Declan is still waiting for assurance that HMRC has our correct address

Citizenfour Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Edward Snowden Documentary HD



JOIN THE CONVERSATION #CITIZENFOUR

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' - Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty

About Church and State

Letter from our Chairman

Help Support Church and State

Please consider donating to Church and State!
All proceeds from the sale of these e-books are used to keep the Church and State website up and running.



Purchase straight from Amazon's Kindle Store:

From the Dissident Left: A Collection of Essays 2004-2013 for $4.67

The Life and Death of NSSM 200: How the Destruction of Political Will Doomed a U.S. Population Policy for $6.64

American Democracy and the Vatican: Population Growth and National Security for $4.99

The Pope and the New Apocalypse: The Holy War Against Family Planning for $2.99