Thursday, December 10, 2015

My laptop rendered useless for work in an unprecedented attack that may prove to be terminal (VIDEO)

Last night we experienced the most significant attack on a laptop to date. Basically with my laptop I cannot publish material on our Church and State website. Whatever damage has been done, I can't make a WordPress post, add images, or click on most of the platform's buttons. It happens with both of the browsers I use, Firefox and Chrome, and also in my WordPress local installation. This can only be an attack on my laptop, because the platform works fine on Declan's laptop and on an old one we use as back up. I made this video of the attack:



This is the same WordPress platform working fine on Declan's laptop:



It could of course take months before I am able to use my laptop for work again, assuming it has not already been rendered a write off for this purpose. We consider this latest attack every bit as serious as the removal of our flat door in 2012.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty

http://churchandstate.org.uk/about/

http://churchandstate.org.uk/letter-from-the-chairman/

http://churchandstate.org.uk/category/church-and-state-press/

If you would like to help us personally, please feel free to pick up one of our books (shameless plug, I know, but every sale helps us to work our way out of our precarious situation). There is currently five books available in Church and State Press here, and all proceeds from the first four of these books go to us with the authors' permission. Thank you all for all the support you have given us, and I hope we can keep our Church and State website going despite the constant threats.