Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Now we lose access to the Internet via my Vodafone smartphone ... for the first time in over a year

I pay Vodafone £40 every month for my smartphone, yet last night and this morning I have had no mobile internet access. Since we bed down with 35 other rough sleepers (in a rolling winter night shelter programme run by the West London Churches Homeless Concern), I had to wait until we got to London Bridge train station before I could take a photo with my tablet. And this is on top of Declan losing access to this blog from the internet cafe across the road from the library I am in at the moment (see the previous blog). We're bracing for what's going to happen next.

Click to enlarge

This was my email in January 2013 to Chief Ombudsman Lewis Shand Smith:
Click to enlarge


Samsung Galaxy S3